the shady attempts of a southpaw to knit. or in other words, how to reverse decreases and knit right handed continental.

30.1.06

a freakin week??

so this week has been kinda weird. i was off mon-wed and thoroughly enjoyed my days off. on wednesday, one of the ladies at my lys gave me nearly an entire fleece to spin with. it's a corss between merino and shetland and boy is it great. so i spent my free time spinning. however, i really didnt have a lot of free time, given that i worked 34 hours in three days between starbucks and hosting at longhorn. oh well. all i can show for the week is 3 skeins of yarn, and some serious undereye bags. tomorrow, being the last day of the month, i will seriously attack the clap and try to at least get some headway on it before january ends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Whit said...

Sorry to hear you have the "clap" - I've managed to avoid that one so far myself. ;-)

Hey, I'd love it if you'd come join my Olympic Team - Team DPN!!

http://teamdpn.blogspot.com

--Whit

1:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home